STAY YOUNG – LIVE BETTER AND LONGER
DEAR READERS, WELCOME BACK!
We continue the series of articles on our blog SENIOR-CLUB.RO with a topic of great interest, even for those of you who still enjoy youth, but who still look with concern and great attention to the future, more specifically to retirement.
Today we are talking about slowing down the aging process, about how can we prevent certain serious diseases and how can we treat their cause, which involves huge financial and emotional costs.
SENIOR-CLUB.RO comes with the solution: STAY YOUNG programme, which we will discuss in more detail in the following lines.
But until then, we come back to the question: WHY IS IT BETTER TO PREVENT THAN THAT TO TREAT?
Because every illness has consequences and a negative impact not only on yourself personally and professionally, but also on your family and everyone else around.
Also, in most cases, it is much less expensive to prevent a disease than to treat it.
And in the most dramatic cases, there is no way to treat it when you discover the disease at a very advanced stage.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS WE TAKE WHEN WE DO NOT GIVE ENOUGH IMPORTANCE OF OUR HEALTH WHEN WE ARE YOUNG?
Most of the time, an abnormal aging process is a direct effect of the stress level you are experiencing and the lack of disease prevention in your life.
The main factors that contribute to a premature aging process are:
- the profession you exercise and the level of stress specific to it
- the environment in which you operate
- nutrition made of excessively processed food
- bad habits such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption
- failure to carry out periodic medical check-ups (once every 6 months)
Thus, people get to develop at the age of retirement or even earlier, extremely serious diseases, such as:
- cardiovascular disease, which is the first cause of mortality globally
- diabetes, a disease that affects around 350 million people according to the World Health Organization
- dementia, which means poor functioning of the brain
- osteoarthritis, which represents inflammation of the joints and surrounding bone, but also deterioration with the passage of time of the cartilage that protects and covers the articular surfaces; this dramatically affects the independent lifestyle and the level of mobility
- osteoporosis: rarefaction without decalcification of the bone tissue by enlarging the medullary spaces, which leads to fractures of the bones by decreasing their resistance, having as main cause a low calcium and vitamin D diet.
What does our STAY YOUNG PROGRAMME propose?
For 14/21/30 days, depending on your availability, immediately after the age of 30-40, you can benefit from our anti-aging program, every 6 months, within the SENIOR-CLUB.RO resort from the Black Sea.
More specifically, during this time you will be given a set of complex and comprehensive medical tests, including the determination of your biological age.
Following the results, the medical team with specialties in geriatrics & gerontology and anti-aging will establish a personalized set of medical procedures that will improve your health, including your body mobility.
Also, within the STAY YOUNG program you will be provided with a diet rich in milk, tuna, salmon, green leafy vegetables, but also less demanding physical exercises, for example aqua gym and walks.
WHAT DOES A SPECIALIST IN GERIATRICS & GERONTOLOGY REPRESENT?
Such a specialist identifies the difference between the normal effects of aging and the possible medical conditions, which can be caused by an unhealthy lifestyle or other external factors.
In other words, it signals when you are prone to certain diseases and suggests a plan for their prevention.
The purpose of the STAY YOUNG programme and of the specialists in anti-aging and geriatrics & gerontology is that you can enjoy an independent lifestyle as long as possible.
You can access the STAY YOUNG program, even in Romania, without extraordinary financial costs!
Anti-aging programs are extremely popular outside the borders, but we suggest you to benefit from this treatment right at home, in Romania.
In the UK, in London, ONLY THE COST OF ANALYSIS IS £ 5000, not including the accommodation and food required for the 5 days of treatment.
Our STAY YOUNG programme involves a SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER FINANCIAL EFFORT, a complete package containing € 500 the medical tests, € 20- € 50 each procedure and € 100 the accommodation and food daily.
THEREFORE INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH AND PREVENT, DO NOT TREAT! JOIN SENIOR CLUB TEAM FOR THE STAY YOUNG PROGRAMME!
FOR THE NEXT DATE, WE PROMISE TO DISCLOSE HOW A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE IS CONSTRUCTED BY 80% NUTRITION AND 20% EXERCISE. STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE SENIOR-CLUB.RO COMMUNITY TO FIND OUT MORE SECRETS OF HEALTH AND CAREFREE LIFE!